Join the first ever OneWebDay celebration in the Philippines on September 22, 2009 at the Music Hall of, SM Mall of Asia from 10:00AM to 9:00PM. REGSITRATION IS FREE!
So what's in store on September 22?
- Watch and learn "Internet History" an audio visual presentation.
- Mingle with your co-Internet users',
- Free PC or laptop repair,
- Surf the net! Free wi-fi zone,
- Learn the pressing issues confronting the Internet,
- Get online business ideas,
- Join a buzz group
- Tips on Internet Marketing
- Be entertained! great music, cultural & modern dances and more,
- Watch Southborder, Version 4.0 and other bands perform in support of OneWebDay
- Be part of Internet history in the Philippines-sign your name on the "OneWebday Wall"
- Drop your "wish note" in the "OneWebDay" time capsule
- and Why not do your EB on OneWebday in MoA?
See Floor Plan and Setup Below...
MUSIC HALL DAY SETUP (9:00am to 5:00pm)
MUSIC HALL CONCERT SETUP (5:00pm to 9:30pm)Source: http://tiny.cc/OneWebDay
. . . . .
Sunday, September 20, 2009
One Web Day - SM Mall of Asia
The Philippine Internet Users Society (PIUS) is spearheading the One Web Day celebration for the first time in the Philippines: