Sunday, May 10, 2009

5th Philippine Blogging Summit

I attended the whole-day 5th Blogging Summit at the auditorium of the U.P. Law Center last Friday, May 9, 2009.

I would say that the various speakers knew very well their respective topics:

Morning Session
  • Blogging 101
  • Photo Blogging
  • Video Blogging
  • Mobile Blogging 101
  • Do's and Don'ts of Blogging
Afternoon Session
  • Legal Issues in Blogging
  • Preparing Bloggers for 2010 Elections
  • Citizen Journalism for the 2010 Elections
  • The Bloggers Election Handbook Project
  • Blog Marketing and Advertising Experiences in the Philippines
  • Blogging to the Next Level
At the end of the summit, the organizers raffled off T-shirts with the iBlog 5 Graphics.

There was a celebration party afterwards at the Katips along Katipunan Ave. but I did not join anymore.

I will post some photos I took of the speakers when I had time to download and select the best shots from my Canon Powershot SD300 compact camera.

. . .

1 comment:

  1. It must have been a wonderful experience like everyone says. I can see you're not an entrecard member. You could join entrecard to increase your traffic.

    Good luck.

    ReplyDelete